Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is limited to personal, non-commercial use and the content contained herein may not be copied, modified, duplicated or distributed in any form or for any reason without the express written consent of Bulova.
All content included on this site, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, animations, computer programs, data, designs, logos and button icons and the arrangement, collection and assembly of same, is the property of Bulova and its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Bulova, Accutron, Caravelle, Marine Star, Millennia, Accuquartz, Spaceview, Tribute, LiteTime, Motion Quartz, TFX, CU, Tuning Fork Symbol and the Stylized M are registered trademarks of Bulova.
Frank Lloyd Wright, The Frank Lloyd Wright Decorative Designs Collection, Taliesen, FLW and the red square design are registered trademarks of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
Harley Davidson® is registered trademark of H-D Michigan, Inc.
Swarovski is a registered trademark of the Swarovski America Limited.
No license or right to use is granted with respect to any of the above trademarks in any manner or for any purpose.
Bulova is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the content, information and materials contained within or accessible through this site, including without limitation, that they are accurate, complete or current. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Bulova disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bulova will not be liable for any damages or any kind arising from the use of or access to this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, incidental, special and punitive damages.
Collection of Information
As you navigate through this site, Bulova will be collecting and tracking personal information, either by asking you to tell us something about yourself or by using data-tracking software which automatically collects and/or tracks information which can include, without limitation, your home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and type of web browser you use as well as information concerning what pages you access(individually or collectively, "Information").
You may also upload files, input data, post messages or engage in other forms of communication to, with or through Bulova or this site (individually or collectively, "Communications"). Bulova will not knowingly collect information or engage in Communications with children. Persons under the age of eighteen(18) are not authorized to use or access this site.
Information collected by and Communications with Bulova will be used by Bulova for editorial, feedback, marketing, promotional and statistical purposes as well as for product development and site content improvement. Names, postal and e-mail addresses and telephone numbers collected may be added to Bulova's databases and may be used for future calls, mailings and communications regarding site updates, new products and services, promotions, offers and upcoming events. Bulova will notify you prior to sharing, renting, selling or otherwise disclosing Information or Communications to third parties who are not agents of Bulova or governmental authorities or agencies.
Permission To Link
The terms and conditions appearing on this page and elsewhere on this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or this site shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of New York, and your use of and access to this site acts as an express consent to the jurisdiction of such appropriate state or federal court located in the State of New York. Use of and access to this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to this paragraph. Bulova reserves the right to make changes to this site and to these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this site is conditioned on the terms and conditions stated at the time of your use. You should visit this page prior to using this site to determine the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
BULOVA GRAMMY’S GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The Bulova Grammy’s Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, plus D.C., who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Bulova, a division of Citizen Watch Company of America, Inc. d/b/a Bulova (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons, are not eligible to participate. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) February 1, 2017 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 12, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The six (6) winner of the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected, on or about February 17, 2017, from among all eligible entries. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within 5 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Each Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Prize/Odds: Six (6) prizes are available, each comprising the following: A Bulova GRAMMY watch, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $695, plus a collection of additional GRAMMY-themed items (T-shirt, cap, memo pad, USB, beach towel, water bottle, museum tickets, wine tumblers, etc.); total, combined maximum ARV of all items, including watch is $ 1,000. No cash alternative or prize substitutions or transfers will be allowed, except in Sponsor’s discretion; Sponsor may award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value if any prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes is open to over 100 million internet users in the United States.
Release of Liability/Dispute Resolution: By participating, you release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these official rules. By entering, you agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the states and federal courts in New York for resolution of any disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
7. Additional Rules: By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility.
Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised in a manner that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winner from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account submitted at the time of entry, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
- Winner List: For the names of the winners, available after March 17, 2017, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Bulova GRAMMY’S Giveaway Winner List,” Bulova Marketing Department, 350 Fifth Avenue, 29th Floor, New York, NY 10118. Requests must be received by April 30, 2017.
- Sponsor: Bulova, a division of Citizen Watch Company of America, Inc. d/b/a Bulova, 350 Fifth Avenue, 29th Floor, New York, NY 10118. The GRAMMY’s name and trademark are used with permission from The Recording Academy, which is not a sponsor of or associated in any way with this Sweepstakes.