From the Modern Millennia collection, a new take on a contemporary timepiece that makes a bold statement. The sleek design with a black ceramic case and bracelet features a partial open aperture black dial and gold-tone dial revealing the intricate workings of the 21-jewel automatic movement and is finished with an edge-to-edge domed crystal. Also featuring a double-press deployant buckle closure and water resistance to 30 meters, this timepiece is ideal for the modern man with a distinctive individual style.
MECHANICAL WATCH 101
What makes a mechanical watch special?
In a world that’s increasingly digital, there’s a real appeal to something that relies on gears, springs, and jewels to work, and that’s reflected in the growing interest in mechanical watches today. Learn more about how a mechanical watch work and why buy one.
- Powered by the release of a wound spring, mechanical movements never require a battery. Automatic mechanical movements have an oscillating weight that winds the spring with the motion of the wearer’s arm.
Case Width (mm)
- Gold-Tone Accents
- Ceramic & Stainless Steel
- Deployant Clasp with Push Buttons
- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant, dome-shaped crystal raised at an angle within the bezel
- 2 Hand with Sub sweep Second hand
- Full Skeleton